Treatment sequence and frequency:
Beginning three cycles before IVF cycle, ideally.
Weekly or bi weekly treatment according to how much time we have before the IVF drugs will begin:
Who does it help?
- Advanced maternal age patients with diminished ovarian reserve or concerns with poor egg quality.
- Patients who need to lose or gain weight (nutritional guidance specific to a patient’s individual concerns).
- Emotionally sensitive patients who are worried or stressed.
- Patients seeking to minimize the use of western pharmaceutical drugs which may interfere with fertility (including but not limited to antidepressants).
- Identification and correction of critical nutritional deficiencies that may negatively impact IVF outcomes.
- Increase blood flow to ovaries in order to improve the quality of the developing follicles.
- Normalization of reproductive hormones, repair of hormonal damage done by repeated failed cycles of fertility drugs.